Banlaw 800 Series Dry Break Diesel Refuelling Nozzle Range
The Banlaw 800 Series Dry Break Nozzles are designed and engineered for many applications including, mine refuelling, rail refuelling, ports, construction, fleets, forestry, and more.
Banlaw 800 Series refuelling nozzles are the natural choice for most high flow, industrial diesel filling applications. They incorporate automatic shut-off functionality when installed with correctly matched receivers and tank vents, and are suitable for use with diesel fuel and similar fluids.
The Banlaw 800 SeriesDry Break Refuelling Nozzle connect with the most commonly encountered Dry Break receiver size. It is therefore completely interchangeable with other equipment brands, simplifying the process of upgrading to a Banlaw solution.
- 800 lpm (211 gpm) diesel refuelling
- Nozzles work with Banlaw receivers and vents to automatically shut off refuelling when the tank is full. No time wasted
- Dependable ball locking mechanism ensures that nozzles do not ‘fly off’
- Dry Break connections avoid fuel spills and sprays, even at high refuelling speeds
- All steel mating parts, and fully repairable; with regular maintenance nozzles can last for decades
- Ergonomic design for quick and easy manual handling
- Range of factory spring settings so that nozzles and receivers are matched to suit your equipment set-up
- Highly reliable – suitable for robotic refuelling
- Safe, automated shut-off when the fuel tank is full
Dry Break Nozzles
Banlaw refuelling nozzles offer the highest reliable flow rate capability, and have a
proven safety record. The dependable ball locking mechanism ensures our nozzles cannot ‘fly off’, and Dry Break design minimises leaks and spills. Banlaw nozzles are predominantly of all-metal construction which dramatically extends their serviceable life.
Nozzle Spring Settings
Medium – The industry standard pressure setting, most commonly used.
Light – Shuts off when sensing a lighter back pressure, suitable for specialist situations such as filling large thin walled tanks, where internal pressure must be minimised.
Heavy – Overcomes flow resistance from multiple fuelling components on the machine-side and long remote-fill pipework. Discuss with GO Industrial prior to considering heavy nozzles on your site.
Banlaw produce Dry Break Nozzles in a variety of spring settings. This allows refuelling pressure settings for a site, or for a specific machine to be customised, overcoming premature shutoff or other pressure-related issues.
Refuelling problems related to a specific machine should be overcome by changing the receiver, not the nozzle, in most cases.