CEA CELL Self Bunded Tank Range
The CEA CELL range of Self Bunded Tanks are an economical, yet robust, solution for the storage of Diesel, Petrol (Gasoline), Lubricants or Waste Oil on your site.
The CEA Cell is perfect for use as an auxiliary tank with an Atlas Copco Generator
We stock a wide range of sizes including:
||Safe Fill Level
- NOT to be moved with liquid in the tank - CEA Cell Self Bunded Tanks are designed for Static Storage only.
- If needing to move the tank when full, please see our CEA Cube Self Bunded Tank Range.
- Designed, manufactured and approved to UL142, ULCS601, ULCS603, AS1940, AS1692, BS799.
- Available in a range of sizes including 1100L, 2250L, 3300L, 4500L, 5500L, 8800L and 11000L.
- Designed for stationary (static) storage. Not designed to be moved with liquid in the tank.
- Designed to be nozzle filled only.
- Dedicated Fill Point with Chrome Plated Ergonomic Cap and vented fill tube through to the bottom of the tank.
- Top mounted fully galvanised lockable spill containment box with tank fill / dipstick point.
- Numerous additional DN50 (2”) Sockets for mounting of monitoring and dispensing equipment.
- DN50 (2”) Vent Pipe - total height from the ground 4m - supplied with Gauze Element.
- We recommend the use of a Donaldson TRAP Filter to prevent the ingress of dust and water into your tank. Click HERE for more information
- Interstitial Space Dip Point supplied with aluminium dipstick.
- Crane lifting lugs - designed only to be lifted when empty