Quick Release Coupling Flat Face ISO 16028 Range
Alfagomma ISO 16028 Flat Face Quick Release Couplings, from CEA Petroleum, are used for quick coupling and uncoupling of diesel, lubricants and hydraulic lines.
During the coupling action in zero or low-pressure ranges, valves that release or block the flow are automatically activated. The FPK flat face quick release coupling, formed by a coupling plug and a coupling socket, is coupled by pushing on a sleeve. This guarantees a flush connection between the two coupling halves.
The sleeve is designed to be moved in the relevant direction for disconnecting or connecting the coupling halves. A safety system against accidental uncoupling is present on the female part.
- Galvanised steel with hardened parts subject to wear.
- HNBR seals (other materials on request)
- backup rings PTFE
- Polyethylene dust cap and dust plug are available as optional extras
TOP COAT Cr-III zinc plating with additional trivalent passivation for outstanding surface protection.
- Suitable for fluid lines with mineral oil based hydraulic fluids according DIN 51524 T1+T2.
- Also available for flame-resistant hydraulic fluids to VDMA 24317, for pneumatics and water hydraulics in appropriate materials on request.