Piusi E140 Diesel Pump 240V AC 140lpm F00395050
Overview Piusi E140
The Piusi E140 electric diesel transfer pump is the latest, highest flow addition to the industry known "E" range of diesel refueling pumps from the established Italian manufacturer, Piusi.
The Piusi E140 has the same powerful, reliable and high quality design as the other diesel transfer pumps in the range, but at 140lpm benefits from an even quicker flow rate making it suited to high volume transfer applications such as refueling larger vehicles and machinery, and larger scale tank to tank transfer.
This 240V mains powered Piusi pump has a 1 ¼” (DN32) BSP inlet and 1” (DN25) BSP outlet and includes a pump head, motor and an integrated bypass valve. The Piusi E140 is constructed from cast iron, the pump is supplied with an on/off switch and features thermal motor overload protection allowing continuous running.
Please note: Suction hose must be 1 ½” (DN40), delivery hose must be 8m max. The E140 has opposite flow direction compared to other Piusi pumps i.e. E120.
Features Piusi E140
- Self-priming electric fuel transfer pump
- Sintered steel rotor & acetal resin vanes
- Cast iron pump body with anti-corrosion paint
- Incorporated bypass valve & Viton lip seal
- Flow rate: 140ltr Per Min
- On/off switch
- Continuous running
- Thermal motor overload protection
- 1 ¼” F BSP inlet / 1” F BSP outlet ports
- Opposite flow direction to E80/E120
- Protection grade: IP55
- Available in 230v