Kolor Kut Water Finding Paste
Kolor Kut Water Finding Paste, otherwise known as Water Gauging Paste, is used to test for the presence of water in the bottom of oil, diesel, petrol (gasoline), fuel oil, and kerosene tanks.
Features of Kolor Kut Water Finding Paste
- Kolor Kut Water Finding Paste is golden brown in colour and turns brilliant red upon contact with water.
- This water finding paste will successfully gauge water content in all petroleum and hydrocarbons as well as sulphuric acid, nitric acid, hydrochloric ammonia, soap solutions, salt and other chloride solutions.
- Packaged in 3 US Fluid Ounce - 88.7 ml. tubes only.
- 12 x tube per carton
- No expiry date, will keep best when stored between 31F and 115F.
Instructions for Use:
- Applied to a rod / length of string with bottom weight, the brown paste changes colour to brilliant red where it comes into contact with water, giving you a visual indication as to the depth of the water present.
- The water can then be pumped out, and the test repeated until there is insufficient water to pump, at which point one of our Water-Soakers can be used to absorb the last of it.
- To remove the bulk of the water we would first recommend pumping the water out with a simple self-priming waste oil/water pump, such as our Drill Powered, Flexible Impeller Pump, and a length of 1/2" Hose (Same size as Garden Hose) before using the absorption media as described above