Franklin EVO200D Tank Gauge c/w Probe for tanks up to 2m in height
The Franklin Refueling EVO 200, from GO Industrial, can support any combination of sensors and probes up to 6. This value automatic tank gauge provides turbine pump interface, inventory reconciliation, and tank auto-calibration. Accuracy is +/- 0.1%.
- simple setup and operation
- remote connectivity
- advanced security features protect your fuel system while keeping you directly connected to vital site data whenever, and wherever.
- highly-intuitive, full-color, icon-based touch screen provides user-friendly on-site access to inventory, alarm, and compliance data
the FFS PRO™ Connect web interface provides remote access from any web device.
- Maximum tanks monitored: 6
- Maximum sensor input capacity: 6
- Total # of inputs: 6
- Dry contact input channels: 2
- Relay output channels: 2
- Connectivity: Ethernet, RS-232, RS-485, standard USB, mini USB, and Wifi (optional)
- Display type: 7” (17.78 cm) color LCD touch screen
- Printer type: External (network or USB)
- Alarm: Internal audible alarm
- LEDs: Alarm, warning, and power
- Tank chart correction points: 7,500
- Applicable liquids: Petroleum, chemicals, and waste
- Level units: Inches, centimeters, and millimeters
- Volume units: gallons or litres (mass with density option)
- Power requirements: 110 to 240 VAC, 50/60 hz, 1.0 Amps max.
- Operating temperature: 32° to 104 °F (0° to 40 °C)
- Humidity: 0-90% non-condensing
- Dimensions: Height: 8” (205mm), Width:13 ¾” (350mm), Depth: 3¼” (83mm)
- High/low product, water, and temperature alarm set points
- Inventory reconciliation / tank autocalibration (optional)
- Density, mass, and phase separation measurement
- Email and SMS notifications
- Back-up generator monitoring