Fozmula Fuel Level Sensor T/LL352
- suitable for use with Diesel, Petrol, Water or Lubricants
The Model T/LL352 series is a range of highly advanced sensors for continuously measuring the contents of a fuel tank. The unique feature of the T/LL352 is that it re-calibrates itself when a liquid with a different dielectric constant is used. For example, if it is used in a tank of conventional diesel, then the user can refill with bio-diesel and the sensor will correct the output level automatically.
Options include a level alarm point, set at any point along the stem to be either high or low level, and any suitable receptacle or cable requirement specified by the user.
- Liquids compatible with construction materials, typically diesel, kerosene, petrol and water.
Supply voltage: 9-32 VDC with 80V over voltage protection
Supply current: 15mA@12Vdc + output load
Connections: 500mm long 18AWG XPE flying leads - Misconnection protection is provided
Accuracy: ±2.0% of depth @ 20ºC (+68ºF)
Resistive: Any values between 3-500Ω or 500-3Ω.
Current: 0-20mA, 4-20mA
Voltage: Any values between 0-5V/5-0V (12VDC system) or 0-10V/10-0V (24VDC system).
- Housing: Die cast aluminium
- Internal sensor: Aluminium
- Sensor tube: Anodised aluminium
- Wetted seals: PTFE, Polypropylene & Nitrile
- Internal insulators: PTFE
- operating: -40ºC to +85ºC (-40ºF to +185ºF)
- storage: -40ºC to +105ºC (-40ºF to +221ºF)
Weight: 300g (10 oz) (1M long unit)
Max tank pressure: 10 psi (0.75 bar)
EMC: Type approval in accordance with EN ISO 13766:2006
Vibration: BS EN 60068-2-64:1993. IEC 60068-2-6*
Alarm: One position at either high or low level. High level will switch to ground above level, low level will switch to ground below level. Max load 100mA
Connections: Any suitable customer specified receptacle can be fitted