Fozmula Float Switch Adjustable T/LL122
- suitable for use with Diesel, Petrol, Water or Lubricants
The T/LL122 series of user adjustable vertical float switches complements the other ranges of float switches in the Fozmula range.
This float switch can be tailored by the user to suit a particular application, by adjusting the length of the float switch tube. It is also possible to select the switching sense by inverting the float, giving either open on rise or close on rise operation.
Mounting is via the 1” BSP header or, optionally, via a choice of two flanges. The unit is supplied part assembled, with detailed instructions for the user to complete assembly to the specifications of the application and to install the unit.
- Standard Length: 500 mm, 1000 mm, 1500 mm
- Thread: 1” BSPP
- Liquids compatible with construction materials, typically diesel, kerosene, petrol and water.
- Header: Brass
- Stem: Brass
- Float: Polypropylene
- Float Stop: 304 Stainless Steel
- Gasket: Klingersil C4324
- Flange: Brass
Reed Contact Specification:
- Max. Voltage: 250 VAC/VDC
- Max. Current: 1 A
- Max. Power: 10 VA
Thermostat Specification (Optional)
- Max Voltage: 250 VAC/VDC
- Max Current: 1 A
- Temperature: -20 ºC to +70 ºC
- Connector: DIN43650, 3 Pin & Earth Connector