Donaldson Tank / Drum Breather TRAP 3/4" P566037
The Donaldson P566037 3/4" TRAP Breather, from CEA Petroleum Equipment, is perfect for us with drums to prevent the ingress of dust and moisture to your lubricants or grease. Donaldson T.R.A.P.™ breathers collect and expel moisture out of drums, tanks and reservoirs
- Outer Diameter: 3.18 Inches (80.8 MM)
- Thread Size: 3/4 BSP/G
- Height: 2.85 Inches (72.4 MM)
- Efficiency 98%: 3 MICRON
- Brand: Donaldson T.R.A.P.™
Moisture Meets It's Match
Donaldson T.R.A.P.™ breathers collect and expel moisture out of tanks and reservoirs. This means you won’t need to change the breather due to water saturation, unlike desiccant filters which require frequent change-out.
Donaldson TRAP water and particulate before it gets in without restricting air flow − letting your reservoirs breathe easy.
How It Works
T.R.A.P.™ breathers from Donaldson are the only breathers on the market that literally strip moisture vapour from intake air and expel the moisture back to the atmosphere on the outflow cycle. The filter continuously regenerates its water holding capacity!
- The circuit “breathes in” air containing moisture vapour.
- The T.R.A.P. breather strips moisture and particulate from the incoming air, allowing only clean, dry air to enter the circuit.
- During the “exhalation” cycle, the T.R.A.P breather allows unrestricted airflow outward.
- The outflow of dry air picks up the moisture collected by the T.R.A.P breather during intake, and “blows it back out” – fully regenerating the T.R.A.P breather’s water-holding capacity.
Thermally Reactive Advanced Protection (T.R.A.P.™)
Water has a way of sneaking into your storage tanks / hydraulic circuits − unless you have a Donaldson T.R.A.P. breather standing guard over your system.
Donaldson’s T.R.A.P. breather removes moisture at relative humidity levels as low as 15%. T.R.A.P. filtration technology reacts instantly to changes in thermal conditions − blocking moisture.
T.R.A.P. breathers strip moisture vapour from intake air and release it back into the atmosphere on the outflow cycle. The filter continuously regenerates its water holding capacity. T.R.A.P. breathers expel the moisture back out, eliminating the need to change the breather due to water saturation - unlike desiccant filters that require frequent change-out. T.R.A.P. breathers not only protect against moisture but also provide advanced particulate filtration.
TRAP water before it gets in without restricting air flow, letting your hydraulic and lube oil reservoirs BREATHE.