OLE T5020 Tank Gauge c/w Probe for tanks up to 3m in height
The OLE T5020 Automatic Tank Gauge is an accurate, yet cost effective instrument to measure and report on the level of liquids within a tank. The OLE T5020 reads a hydrostatic pressure sensor that is suspended into the tank. Accuracy is +/- 0.5%.
- Accuracy +/- 0.25% or better.
- Two (2) Year Warranty
- Litres Display and % Bar and Alarm Status,
- 4-20 mA output for BMS + Modbus RTU as standard
- Suitable for any height / shape of Tank.
- Low Installation & Maintenance Costs
- IP65 weatherproof enclosure
- Alarm Test Functions Two button auto reset operation
- Single power connection for multi-functions
- Replaces separate Gauge, High / Low /& Bund Alarms
- Adjustable Screen Resolution
- Adjustable Safe Fill Level Setting
- Suitable with diesel, biodiesel up to B100, AdBlue® and coolant / antifreeze
- Tank probes are an electronic pressure sensor with a 1" BSPT male fitting.
- Level probes must be suspended 50mm from the bottom of the tank.
- 1 gauge required per tank. Slave display option available.
Options - Choose between bund probe or water bottom sensor
- Relay board fits inside gauge housing, 4 volt free outputs
With simplicity in mind, the T5020 system can be installed in less than 1 hour. Sensor into tank, wired to display, mounted on wall or pipe. Plug in lap top configuration. Test Alarm and scroll screen….
Power supply can be 24vdc, so no mains power required at fill point to power gauge system. (Multi power supply included, 12/24vdc or 100/240 vac)
Inputs / Outputs
Power Supply 18-24 vdc (with optional 110-240 vac power supply)
Input : 1 x Tank Sensor 4-20 mA (new or existing measuring sensor)
Input : 2 x Digital inputs, Normally Closed (H and B Alarms)
Output: 1 x Modbus RS485 with registers for all features
Output: 1 x 4-20 Output: 4-20 mA proportional to Litres Capacity.
Output: 4 x Level Triggers. 24vdc as std, or Volt Free Relay Option
Output: 1 x Bund Condition Digital condition (NC To BMS)