CEA CUBE Self Bunded Tank Range 110% REAL
CEA Petroleum 110% REAL CUBE - a true 110% self bunded tank. CEA Self Bunded Cubes are fabricated from high-grade mild steel (inner tank) and mild steel (outer tank). An inner tank contains the initial volume of liquid. In the unlikely event that this tank develops a leak, the outer tank will prevent the liquid from escaping into the environment.
At a Glance
- True Self Bunded Tank, Fully Baffled.
- 110% Tank In Tank Design. The primary tank can be removed from the secondary tank for cleaning and maintenance, over time.
- Designed and approved for the storage and transport of diesel, petrol, lubricants and waste oil up to and including 3300L
- Mild Steel Internal Tank and Wetted Parts - Heavy duty mild steel External tank
- Pumps / connections / hoses / meters and filters housed in the bund area of the tank, which can be locked even when in use!
- Stackable - 3-high empty / 2-high when full
- UN31AY Designed and Approved for the transport of dangerous goods up to and including 3300L
- Designed and approved to AS1940 and AS1692 for static storage applications
- Self bunded tank capacity 110% of internal tank volume
- Easily removable carbon steel inner tank for maintenance and cleaning
- The CEA CUBE self bunded tank is suitable for the storage, transport and dispensing of Petrol, Diesel, Lubricants, Kerosene and Waste Oil
Safe Fill Level
- Self Bunded Tank with UN31A/Y approval for the transport of Dangerous Goods by Road, Rail and Sea, Packaging Groups II & III up to and including 3300L model
TRUE BUNDED TANK
- CEA Self Bunded Cubes are fabricated from high-grade mild steel (inner tank) and mild steel (outer tank). An inner tank contains the initial volume of liquid. In the unlikely event that this tank develops a leak, the outer tank will prevent the liquid from escaping into the environment.
- The Secondary Tank has a capacity of 110% of volume held by the Primary Tank. All seams are welded to exacting standards
REMOVABLE PRIMARY TANK
- The CEA Self Bunded Cube Tank is designed with an easy removable mild steel Primary (Inner) Tank for maintenance and inspection.
- CEA Self Bunded Cube Tanks are available in a range of capacities, ideal for transportation by either truck or shipping container and suit most hydrocarbons storage and transport requirements. Sizes include 550L | 1,100L | 2,200L | 3,300L | 4,500L | 6,300L | 8,000L
- The ultimate in quality at very affordable prices.
- Our design meets strict quality standards, are PPG2 compliant and EU approved. Designed and approved to AS1692, AS1940, UL142, ULC-S601, ULC-S603, BS799, UN31AY
- All pumps, connections and hoses are housed and can be locked within the bund, even in use!
- Colour is AS2700 "Colour Standards for General Purposes" N14 White
- Can be stacked 3 high when empty and 2 high when full.
- 6,300L and 8,000L models are supplied with Overfill Protection Valve/Anti-Syphon Valve and Overfill Alarm Unit.
- Fully Baffled - designed and approved to move with liquid in the tank.