CEA STORE Self Bunded Tank Range
The CEA Store is a small footprint self bunded tank designed for home base refuelling applications. The CEA Store features an integrated bunded pump bay housing which is designed to store, and indeed secure, the dispensing equipment when not in use. This self bunded tank is designed and approved to AS1940 and AS1692
SAFE FILL LEVEL
- Innovative new range of Self Bunded (Double Wall) Tanks
- Small footprint - perfect for home base refuelling applications
- Lockable full height pump bay housing for secure storage of dispensing equipment
- Galvanised grated bunded area with drain
- DN50 (2") Flanged 150# Fill Point with Full Bore Ball Valve / Non Return Valve / Male Camlock Fitting / Dust Cap / Mechanical Overfill Protection Valve and 12V Overfill Alarm
- DN50 (2") Flanged 150# Suction Point with Anti Syphon / Foot Valve Assembly.
- Spare DN25 (1") Suction Outlet
- Numerous spare fittings on top of the tank for retrofitting of instrumentation or other devices
- 600mm dia manway with internal ladder
- Calibrated anodised aluminium dipstick with brass lockable dip stick cover fitting
- Anodised alunimum interstitial dipstck with brass lockable dipstick cover fitting
- Interstitial emergency vent
- Primary tank free air vent
- forklift tynes have been incorporated in the front / rear of the tank to facilitate offloading and positioning on site
- certified crane lifting lugs have been incorporated to facilitate crane offloading and positioning on site. The lifting lugs are NOT certified to lift the tank with fuel.
- letterbox style secure weatherproof hose inlet / outlet assembly
- Paint Colour RAL9003 Signal White / Tanks are sandblasted to SA2 Standard. Hempel Marine Paint 3 Stage process. Primer Hempadur 1530. 2nd Coat Hempadur Hi-Build 4520. Final Coat Hempathane Enamel 55100 Finished dry film thickness no less than 180 um.